||Public access to site
||In use since
||1950 - 1965 (cabin)
19?? - 19?? (tower)
The records show 2 towers called Martin. One was at ground level, built in 1950 and abandoned in 1965 and they other one is a tower (wood).
No more details available (yet).
Back to Wanneroo District
Back to Western Australia Towers
Back to Home Page