||Public access to site
||In use since
||1935? - 1965
The caption under the photo states: The fire tower on Eagel Hill, 35 miles (55km) from Perth in the Kelmscott foretry division.
The towers was condemned in 1965 and abandoned.
The photo was found on a photo collage on the following website: http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/37842274
A copy of the full collage can be found here
There was also a single room hut and a corrugted water tank on site. Information supplied by Stephen Bateman.
Back to Kelmscott District
Back to Western Australia Towers
Back to Home Page