||Grid Reference||CU||Department||Melbourne Water / DEPI||Work Depot||Healesville||Region||Port Phillip East||Grading||Secondary||Elevation (ASL)||?||Height||?||Construction||Tree||Cabin size||?||Public access to site||?||In use since||194?
||CFA Region||12 - North Eastern|
|Mt. Dom Dom in 1951. Photo was supplied |
by the Melbourne Bushwalking Inc.
Note the cabin improvement and a new ladder.
|Mt. Dom Dom in 1920s. Photo obtained in March 2022 from the Healesville & District Historical Society
and used with permission. We have no further evidence or documentation about the tower in the 1920s.