Photo (2009) and updated info was supplied by Jim Browning (Mt. Stanley) The area was burnt in the Black Saturday fires in February 2009.
||Public access to site
||In use from
||1930 - 194?
||? - North Eastern
Mt. Dingle was built in one of the first Pine Plantations in 1929 / 1930
It was replaced during the second world war with a tower on Mt. Stanley.
Information was taken from a notes by David Bannear.
Back to North East
Back to Victorian Towers
Back to Home Page