||Public access to site
||In use since
||194? - 1972
||? - Eastern
This tower was also known as Willung tower.
correspondence in 1959 refers to discussions to have Little Tower replaced by a tower on Faulkners Hill.
This tower was to be operated by the Forest Commission and the APM together. The plan was later abandoned.
Little Tower was burnt down in 1972, being replaced by a temporary cabin on Carrajung.
Above information found in notes supplied by David Bannear.
Back to Gippsland
Back to Victorian Towers
Back to Home Page