||Public access to site
||In use since
||? - North Eastern
In the Annual Report of the Forest Commission of 1927 - 1928 is the following entry:
This tower was established during the year. It commands the whole of the Ovens Valley Plantation areas and forest areas lying behind
Bright, Freeburgh, Harrietville and the Buffalo River Valley.
The tower also gets a mentioning in a pre-season report in 1942.
Back to North East
Back to Victorian Towers
Back to Home Page